Michael Chin Quan is a senior Patent Attorney in the Melbourne Engineering team and holds a Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) from Monash university and a Masters of Engineering Science (Environmental Engineering) from the University of Melbourne.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) from Monash University
- Masters of Engineering Science (Environmental Engineering) from the University of Melbourne.
Key Areas of Expertise
- Medical Technologies
- Mining and Construction
- Mechanical and electromechanical devices
- Patent specification drafting and filing
- Prosecution of patent applications in Australia and internationally
- Freedom-to-operate and patentability advice
- Intellectual property portfolio management
- Prior art review and assessment
Fellow of the Institute of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys of Australia (IPTA)
Member of Asian Patent Attorneys Association (APAA)