With more than $3.6 billion invested globally in the Ag & Foodtech space, it’s essential to recognise the importance of investment into this sector and supporting Australian companies, researchers and entrepreneurs in this expanding industry. The Summit will create a national forum facilitating collaboration between stakeholders from each stage of the sector’s value chain.
The two-day summit will examine issues critical to the development, access, investment and adoption of agritech and foodtech:
• Investment trends and opportunities
• Translation, capital access, commercialisation and market drivers
• Company success stories and emerging technologies and research
• The marketplace; a dedicated exhibition space for networking and partnering opportunities
• Agritech and foodtech in the digital age
Full program available here.
|Tags:||AusBiotech, AusAg&Foodtech, FB Rice, Melbourne, Mary Turonek, Lee Miles, Kate Mahady, Lara Gun|