We are seeking a motivated and energetic HR Adviser to support our growing practice of patent and trade marks attorneys.
If you are a pro-active professional HR Adviser looking to enhance your career and thrive within a dynamic highly successful office then this is the position for you.
- Previous HR experience in corporate or professional services environment
- Understanding of employment and work health and safety law
- Relevant degree qualification
- Resilience and a positive attitude
- Fluent written and spoken English.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Recruitment and on boarding
- Remuneration establishment and review
- Learning and development
- Counselling and support
- Assisting with the development of HR policy and procedures
- Supervising and mentoring the HR Adviser
- Initiating and assisting with the implementation of HR initiatives
- Staff motivation and reward
- Work health and safety
- HR reporting
- Staff Reviews
- Working Visa applications
What we offer
We offer a great environment in which to develop your career and thrive. You will enjoy direct access to the people and partners who will guide you through your professional career.
You’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits with regular social events and sporting activities.
About FB Rice
FB Rice is a top tier, multi-award winning, intellectual property group, with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth and Brisbane. FB Rice strives to recruit the best professionals to ensure our clients and staff are always in good hands. In 2018 FB Rice won both the Client Choice Awards Best IP Specialist Firm 2018 and Managing IP Australian Patent Prosecution Firm of the Year 2018.
FB Rice is privately owned and committed to the firm remaining wholly owned by the partners of the firm. Our key focus is a firm that is the best patent and trade mark attorney firm in Australia to work for while providing the best possible service to our clients and associates.
How to apply
Please submit your application by 10 August 2018. Your application must include a cover letter addressing the above criteria.
All expressions of interest will be kept strictly confidential. You must be an Australian Permanent Resident and be fluent in English.